1. You will not be able to drive after the surgery. Please make arrangements for a responsible adult to take you home after the surgery. If your driver has to leave during the procedure, the receptionist must have a name and phone number to contact your driver before we begin.
2. Do not eat anything 6 hours before surgery (unless you are diabetic). You can have clear liquids (and this includes coffee or tea) up to two (2) hours before the procedure.
If you have any questions, please call the office at Savannah Phone Number 912-352-2021
3. All routine medications should be taken as usual, unless your doctor has specifically advised you to stop certain drugs.
4. Wear loose clothing, especially around the neck and arms. Short sleeves or loose sleeves that can be pushed up
are recommended, so that we may reach your upper arm with ease.
5. Remove contact lens prior to your appointment.
6. Obtain a good night’s rest. (Medication can be prescribed if you desire.)
When preparing a post-op menu, please consider some of the following choices:
- Meal Replacement Shakes
- Apple Sauce
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Mashed Potatoes
- Milk Shakes
- Cottage Cheese
If you have any questions, please call the office at .